Torna alla lista annunci
Stage Financial Planning And Analysis
Nuova Accademia S.r.l.
FINANCIAL PLANNING AND ANALYSIS INTERNSHIP
The Intern will develop his/her learning path through the training prepared by the Finance Senior Manager and the FP&A Specialist.
The aim is to provide a training to the Intern and let him/her become familiar in daily activities like: reporting and financial analysis and to develop a strong knowledge on specific activities like: cost monitoring and variance analysis with budget and forecast.
The Intern could learn how to support the FP&A Specialist on:
· Analysis of activities aimed at identifying intercompany positions, ensuring their precision through an efficient process of control. The person will also take care of supporting the Finance team in the monthly financial activities and of data inserted in the Group management tool;
· Support the FP&A Specialist in the monthly closing financial procedures;
· Understanding of the main business trend and support the FP&A Specialist in the identification and completion of ad hoc analysis.
· Support the team in the monthly forecasting activities
· Support the task of controlling specific cost lines, highlighting risk areas with respect to the annual budget;
· Support in the implementation of new processes, automatizations and better use of the system in place;
· Support the team in any potential implementation of new software linked to the finance activities;
· Create constructive relationships with the other departments
· Learn and act respecting Company Codes, Models, Rules, Procedures, Policies.
· Ability and will to maintain strong and positive relationships within the team and across the Group entities;
· Experience in a multicultural environment;
· Multi-lingual skills will be considered a plus.
The experience will allow the intern to acquire a good knowledge of the financial, planning and analysis activities in a very profitable business and a young team.
The intern will also be involved in monthly reporting and analysis of the main KPIs with particular focus on the importance of data integrity.
Lastly, the intern will have the opportunity to support the FP&A during the planning phase of the budget results.
Full time internship of 6 months;
Expenses reimbursement of 600 EUR per month;
If you are interested, please, send your application specifying Ref. FP&A INTERNSHIP and authorizing the treatment of personal data in compliance with the GDPR 679/16.
According to the GDPR 679/16 we inform you that the treatment of Personal Data contained in your resume, will respect the principles of legality, fairness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. We only use the personal data we collect for the recruiting activities, such as your name, surname, address, email address, educational and employment background and job qualifications.
Fondata nel 1980, NABA, Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti, con sedi a Milano e Roma, è la più grande Accademia privata italiana e dal 1981 è legalmente riconosciuta dal sistema dell’Alta Formazione Artistica e Musicale (AFAM), parte del comparto universitario che fa capo al Ministero dell’Università e della Ricerca (MUR).