Torna alla lista annunci
Internship IR&Career service
Nuova Accademia S.r.l.
The intern will join the Industry Relations and Career Service Unit that provides internship and placement opportunities for Italian and international students of Domus Academy with companies of Art & Design sector.
The candidate will carry out the following activities:
· Supports the front end services to students, in order to guarantee high level of placement services and to give students detailed information on their career path development.
· Supports the recruitment of the students aligned to company requirements, in order to offer them internship and placement opportunities, supports them in the revision of the curriculum vitae and in the correct execution of web-based platform (Symplicity) for job posting of the companies.
· Supports administrative services related to internship activities (contracts, documents and agreements with respect of laws and policies).
· Executes the reporting activities on internship and placement opportunities for graduated and graduating students of Domus Academy.
· Supports the data entry activities and analysis.
· Collaborates in the organization of the events aimed at promoting student visibility and favouring internship and placement activities (Career Days).
· Supports the organization of Open Days and the promotion of international competitions (information for students, support during the application process, monitoring of results) and Alumni network activities for Connecting the Dots webinars and other initiatives
· Supports administrative services related to the partnership activation (documents and agreements with respect of laws and policies).
University Degree in Humanities like Communication, HR, Psychology or Law.
C1 level of English
Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel especially)
Previous short professional experience in recruiting, front office with international students is desirable
Highly motivated, customer-oriented, precise, team player with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
Full time internship of 6 months (eventually renewal)
Expenses reimbursement of 600 EUR per month
Workplace: Milan (MM2 - Romolo)
If you are interested, please, send your application specifying Ref. Quality and Accreditation and authorizing the treatment of personal data in compliance with the GDPR 679/16.
According to the GDPR 679/16 we inform you that the treatment of Personal Data contained in your resume, will respect the principles of legality, fairness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. We only use the personal data we collect for the recruiting activities, such as your name, surname, address, email address, educational and employment background and job qualifications.
Fondata nel 1980, NABA, Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti, con sedi a Milano e Roma, è la più grande Accademia privata italiana e dal 1981 è legalmente riconosciuta dal sistema dell’Alta Formazione Artistica e Musicale (AFAM), parte del comparto universitario che fa capo al Ministero dell’Università e della Ricerca (MUR).