Torna alla lista annunci
Credit Research Assistant Intern
The Credit Research team is an integral part of the investment’s team and is structured along sector specialization. The Analysts work very closely with the Portfolio Managers and their specialist input could have a direct impact on portfolio positioning making this a demanding and responsible role.
The Credit Analyst’s core work results in:
• Publications: Prepare credit opinions explaining key credit risks for credits under coverage. These would include sector reports, company specific credit reports, earnings updates. Reports should focus on those factors that affect a borrower’s ability to repay its debt and provide a credit ratings/ outlooks, including upgrade/downgrade triggers.
• Prepare financial models: Create financial models, analysing key financial metrics to differentiate improving from deteriorating credits, including peer group analysis.
• Communication: Proactively engage with portfolio managers to discuss positioning under coverage. Host conference call with PMs/ Head of Investments/ key clients to communicate views.
The candidate should be able to
• analyze Annual Report of industrial companies
• create/improve financial models and ratios using S&P’s methodology
• automate spreadsheets using downloads from databases (like Capital IQ)
• the candidate should have excellent knowledge of Excel & VBA.
The work has already started, and the candidate should be able to build and improve on this. This person will work closely with each sector analyst to customize to their specific sector requirement.
The candidate will be also involved in the coordination / management of some IT projects related to the intranet page in where the research and the data elaborated by the Analyst are published.
Generali is proud to be an inclusive employer that considers applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, religion, political views, marital status or philosophy of life.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation or assistance, we will support you during the selection process.
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry - a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Generali Insurance Asset Management SGR is the Asset Management Company of Generali Group, leveraging the experience and know-how it has developed through managing the assets of the insurance companies of the Generali Group and pension funds, GIAM offers a track record of solid performance in Liability Driven Investment (LDI) solutions for insurance and pension funds portfolios, as well as a series of proprietary analysis tools developed to support LDI management.