Torna alla lista annunci
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERN
TA-DAAN Media Srl
TA-DAAN is seeking an outstanding Business Development Intern with strong business orientation and communication skills.
You will be working in close contact with the CEO and founders, representing TA-DAAN and driving growth by acquiring new clients and developing key partnerships.
Your tasks will include:
- Working with the CEO to develop an effective Business Development strategy
- Identifying new sales leads
- Contacting prospective clients via email, LinkedIn or cold call
- Pitching TA-DAAN products and services
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business relationships
- Conducting in depth analysis of the market and other players
- Building an understanding of clients’ need and potential value that can be delivered by branded content
- Preparing and structuring documents and marketing materials for meetings and events
- Keeping track of all steps taken in the sales process (e.g. emails, calls, meetings) with the company CRM solution
Startup work environment and benefits:
- You will be able to work on a lot of different activities and challenge yourself on many tasks
- You will have ownership on projects and you'll be in the position to make the difference
- You will be given great opportunities and you will be actively engaged in all the startup initiatives
- You will work directly with founders and learn from true innovators
- You will work in a cool and dynamic environment
- You will learn by doing
TA-DAAN is the leading online destination for craftsmanship and sustainability.
The startup, run by a team of women, has built the 1st European community dedicated to contemporary craftsmanship through a digital magazine with over 200K followers.
Leveraging on a network of over 5k artisans, TA-DAAN has successfully launched the TA-DAAN shop: an e-commerce with a curated selection of European handcrafted products.