Torna alla lista annunci
DAVIDE CAMPARI MILANO SPA
Jr. Supply Planner
The mission of the role is to create a balanced supply plan for the assigned plant(s)/ co-manufacturer(s), finding the best trade-offs to ensure product availability and production lines optimization.
• Develop and publish on a weekly base a supply plan for assigned plant(s) in relation to demand forecast, target stock levels and materials availability.
• Manage total network supply for the SKUs produced in the assigned plant(s)
• Perform weekly meeting with Plant Production Scheduler to share and validate the rolling supply plan
• Monitor KPIs: PSA (production schedule adherence), DFC (Days forward coverage)
• Prepare ad-hoc analysis Develop and manage effective relationships with the following key stakeholders: Plant Production Schedulers, Material planners, Regional Distribution Planners, Innovation project managers .
Campari Group is a major player in the global spirits industry, with a portfolio of over 50 premium and super premium brands, spreading across Global, Regional and Local priorities.
Global Priorities, the Group’s key focus, include Aperol, Appleton Estate, Campari, SKYY, Wild Turkey e Grand Marnier.
The Group was founded in 1860 and today is the sixth-largest player worldwide in the premium spirits industry. It has a global distribution reach, trading in over 190 nations around the world with leading positions in Europe and the Americas.
The Group’s growth strategy aims to combine organic growth through strong brand building and external growth via selective acquisitions of brands and businesses.
Headquartered in Sesto San Giovanni, Italy, Campari Group owns 22 plants worldwide and has its own distribution network in 23 countries. The Group employs approximately 4,000 people.
The shares of the parent company, Davide Campari-Milano N.V. (Reuters CPRI.MI - Bloomberg CPR IM), have been listed on the Italian Stock Exchange since 2001.
Headquartered in Milan, Italy, Campari Group owns 22 plants worldwide and has its own distribution network in 20 countries. The Group employs approximately 4,000 people. The shares of the parent company, Davide Campari-Milano N.V. (Reuters CPRI.MI - Bloomberg CPR IM), have been listed on the Italian Stock Exchange since 2001.
For more information: www.camparigroup.com/en