Torna alla lista annunci
For our offices in Peschiera Borromeo, we are now looking for a Financial Accountant.
The candidate will have the opportunity to support the Finance team in the following activities:
- Invoices’ registration
- Receipts and payments’ registration
- Payments and Ri.Ba. on home banking
- Tax declarations (VAT settlements, F24 payments, VAT communications, esterometer)
- Intrastat preparation
- Verification, recording and filing of employee expense reports
- Reconciliation of intercompany balances at month’s end
- Support on other administrative activities
- Routine and ad-hoc reporting
The ideal candidate has:
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to organize activities, handling defined deadlines and working towards assigned goals
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently
AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annual sales of approximately $5 billion.
AMETEK has 17,000 colleagues at more than 150 operating locations, and a global network of sales, service and support locations in 30 countries around the world.
The AMETEK Growth Model combines its four growth strategies of Operational Excellence, Strategic Acquisitions, Global & Market Expansion, and New Product Development, with a disciplined focus on cash generation and capital deployment. By executing the AMETEK Growth Model, the company seeks to generate shareholder value by doubling earnings per share over the course of each business cycle.
AMETEK consists of two operating groups, both with highly-differentiated technology and leading positions in niche markets:
Electronic Instruments - a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of advanced analytical, test and measurement instrumentation for the energy, aerospace, power, research, medical and industrial markets.
Electromechanical - a differentiated supplier of automation and precision motion control solutions, and highly engineered electrical interconnects, specialty metals and thermal management systems..
AMETEK is well positioned in highly competitive market segments, each with compelling growth characteristics.
AMETEK is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: AME) and a component of the S&P 500