Torna alla lista annunci
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work into a legal department of an internationally operating industrial group. As part of the Legal Department the ideal candidate will support the Legal Counsel and will be involved in all legal topics.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• To support the revision of confidentiality agreements, commercial agreements
• To support the management of company’s Intellectual Property portfolio.
• To attend conference calls with internal and external stakeholders such as lawyers and patent attorneys.
• Degree in Law
• IT knowledge: Good knowledge of Office.
• Very Good knowledge of English
• A previous experience, even short, in a similar role will be considered a plus
• Self-motivation and great sense of responsibility and confidentiality
• Personal ethics, tact and diplomacy
We are make-up creators. We transform ideas into innovative beauty products.
The focus that drives us is to capture the dreams of our Clients and market them thanks to the strength of our value proposition in the industry. Great industrial capacity. Innovation & environmental awareness. Financial strength and stability. An extensive product portfolio. A revolutionary new ‘Hub’. Proximity by way of Fareva global reach. Strategic muscle. And the intangibles - creativity and responsiveness of our people. Corporate Social Responsibility is at the core of our mission and the new Headquarter perfectly reflects this approach of paramount importance to us.