Torna alla lista annunci
Supply Operations intern
Royal Canin Italia
The Supply operations intern will be part of the Supply Chain Team, report directly to the Supply Chain Director and will collaborate for the identification and development of logistic operational efficiencies.
The inclusion within the Supply Chain will allow touch points within the organization of a multinational reality within a central Function: the intern will interact with different functional areas (Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Finance) and will have the opportunity to understand the business context.
Job Purpose Overview
A precious opportunity to fully experience the unique culture and passion of our multinational company. The internship experience with us means obtaining exposure to the many elements of the supply chain through “hands-on” experience and managing the assigned projects and tasks with high levels of autonomy and responsibility.
The main activities of the intern will concern:
• Daily interaction with 3PL providers for the co-ordination of deliveries and related issues including:
• Control of order preparation and shipments to the logistics operator platform
• Control and manage the main issues related to deliveries (missed phone bookings, damages, etc)
• Control the delivery date and the On Time KPI for each delivery
• Claims management with 3PL providers supporting the process from the customer service team
• Support in the monitoring and management of supply key performance indicators and cost reports;
• Daily operations performance control:
• Monitoring the progress of daily volumes/capacity management vs the planned forecast or order preparation at our 3PL partner
• Setting up and monitoring weekly KPI’s including OTIF performance
• Assisting with the management of the order returns
• Monitoring and managing the time of cash on delivery collection from 3PL providers
• Provide updates and follow up on Improvement projects linked to:
• The type of delivery and associated costs
• Timing of order placement from customers
• Comparison of order type by channel/type of customer
• Cross-functional initiatives and projects aimed at:
• Increasing the level of efficiency and effectiveness of internal processes
• Increasing the level of customer service
• Monitoring and driving cost reduction
• Management of the information flows in the company management system.
• Support in the management of products and customers data
• Support in setting up the company ERP in order to improve the reliability of the information available
• In case of need, support Customer Service in the insertion and management of customers’ orders
• In case of need, support the planning manager and planning team with operational and strategic tasks on an adhoc basis
Lavorare in Royal Canin è un’esperienza unica, come unica è la nostra cultura aziendale, che condividiamo con il gruppo Mars e si fonda sui 5 Principi: Qualità, Responsabilità, Reciprocità, Efficienza e Libertà. Questi principi costituiscono un riferimento costante e concreto nel modo di vivere e di gestire il business.
Attenzione alle persone, iniziative per un migliore work-life balance e un ambiente di lavoro confortevole e stimolante per i propri Associati (così sono i chiamati i dipendenti) sono solo alcuni degli elementi che fanno di Royal Canin un best workplace.
Royal Canin offre un ambiente giovane, informale e internazionale. Entrare a far parte della nostra azienda costituisce un’opportunità professionale esclusiva.
Diventare Associati significa avere tutto il supporto, la libertà e la responsabilità necessari per fare la differenza.