Torna alla lista annunci
QUALITY CONTROL INTERN
Guess Europe Sagl
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Reporting directly to the Sourcing & Quality Control Manager the Quality Control intern will support with quality control, pre & post production activities for Accessories and Footwear line.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Setting quality standards for the Vendors following buyer’s requirements and guidance for each department and processes
• Establish SOPs for production and preparatory processes to get the right quality from each process
• Develop MIS for quality measurement and recording quality
• When established quality standards are there in a company, need to follow and control the supplier quality standard
• Monitor the quality of the product through the various stages of production
• Train and monitor quality personnel on company quality policies and how to use quality
• Auditing items features and ensuring only quality goods are accepted
• Involvement in product development and sampling stage and take care of quality aspects of samples.
• Collection samples review
• Fitting review
• Ensure that no faulty item is sent for industrialization
• Preparing audit reports of the item’s quality.
• Perform in-line inspection and end-of-line
• Perform final inspection in EU warehouse facilities
• Audit of the packed goods prior to offering shipment
• Responsible for analyzing quality reports and setting of improvement plans
• Quality defects detection and touch base with the product / commercial office to define company strategies
• Garments reconditioning management in external laboratories or Return of goods to the supplier management
• Credit requests administration for non-compliant production results
• Update and follow up of goods alterations technical sheets
• Administrative QC governing
• Warehouse QC activities administration
• Final customer returns management
In 1981, GUESS sold its very first pair of jeans to Bloomingdale's department store. Since then, GUESS has grown, becoming one of today's most recognized and influential apparel brands in the world.
The continued dedication and commitment of our employees is the driving force of GUESS. Our talented professionals focus on leading the company with their vision of success. Join the team at GUESS Europe and bring your vision to life.
GUESS Europe is seeking eager, passionate individuals to uphold our commitment to the spirit of the GUESS family of brands including GUESS, Marciano, GUESS Factory.