Torna alla lista annunci
Group Data Analytics Intern
You will join our Group Finance and Data Analytics team, based in Milan, with a specific focus on top line and pricing, reporting and analytics activities for the two BUs (Paper and Self-Adhesives). Directly reporting to the Group Data Analytics Manager, you will have the chance to support in managing large data sets and analytic models to point out business insights to monitor and support strategic decisions, aimed at enabling the ambitious transformation of the Group.
Your responsabilities will include:
• Support in developing new analysis, metrics and analytics reports, to provide insightful recommendations to Finance, Marketing and Sales teams
• Help building and improving the data warehouse, also collaborating with IT team and external consultants;
• Develop algorithms and new analytical models;
• Actively participate to strategic new initiatives & projects which require analytic support;
• Support in proactively identifying opportunities to enhance the data modelling approach;
• Work with Knime and Power BI tools in order to maintain the existing workflows and develop new analytics prototypes;
Since 1888 Fedrigoni has been synonymous with excellence in specialty paper production. The Group is among the major players in Europe for the production and sales of different types of paper, particularly those with high added value, and self-adhesive products for labelling. With around 4,000 employees globally and 25,000 references in its catalogue, the Group sells and distributes in nearly 130 countries all over the world.