Torna alla lista annunci
Internship - Junior Controller Europe
Pirelli Tyre S.p.A.
• Collection, consolidation and analysis of performance data
• Maintenance and development of reporting tools
• Definition of the company KPIs subject to monitoring
• Final calculation of monthly data and medium and long term planning
The internship will allow the trainee to understand the logic of monitoring the company's economic performance indicators as well as to apply reporting, consolidation, cost analysis and budgeting techniques. He will also have the opportunity to familiarize himself with business management techniques and learn how to use the SAP management system.
• Master's Degree in Economics, Mathematics or Statistics
• Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
• Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Good organizational and interpersonal skills
Pirelli was founded in Milan in 1872 and today stands as a global brand known for its cutting edge technology, high-end production excellence and passion for innovation that draws heavily on its Italian roots.
With 19 production plants in 12 countries and a commercial presence in over 160, Pirelli has around 31,500 employees and had a turnover in 2018 of about 5.2 billion €.
It is among the world’s major producers of tyres and associated services and the only one focused solely on the Consumer tyre market, which includes tyres for cars, motorcycles and bicycles.
Pirelli, a Pure Consumer Tyre Company, has a particular focus on the High Value tyre market and is constantly engaged in the development of innovative products to address the most specific mobility needs of the final Consumer, such as Specialty and Super Specialty tyres.