Torna alla lista annunci
The Internship Project is related to a new digital tool that will be implemented with reference to After Sales and CRM processes across our International Subsidiaries.
After a training period on the digital tool, the candidate will become the first contact point for our International Subsidiaries.
· Participation to training sessions on the new digital tool to understand how it works and how it helps the After Sales Function on managing Customer needs;
· Preparation of documentation about the new tool (instructions, guidelines, tutorials)
· Organization of training sessions (webinars) to explain and show the new tool to colleagues of International Subsidiaries;
· Support to colleagues of International Subsidiaries after the go-live of the new tool
· Any other support related to the project activities.
SKILLS TO ACQUIRE:
At the end of the internship period, you will acquire the following skills:
• Knowledge of the Customer Relationship Management and After Sales processes;
• Proficiency in the use of Power Point, Word, Excel;
• Digital skills related to the new tool to be implemented;
• Cross-cultural communication skills;
• Project Management skills;
• Problem solving approach.
We’re looking for a new graduate in Business or similar fields.
English proficiency is required (writing and speaking).
The ideal candidate is passionate about new technologies and curious about digital topics.
Moreover she/he has excellent communication and relationship skills and is a good team player.
With a consolidated experience in over 90 years of great successes and innovations, thanks to projects and solutions aimed to exploit efficiently all types of energy, Riello is the Italian brand leader in manufacturing systems and technologies for heating and cooling in the residential and professional sector.