Torna alla lista annunci
THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP SRL
You will assist the Information Technology department with all aspects of technology as it relates to the Milan and all Italian managed offices, the European’s Region and BCG. This includes user support, computer setup, maintenance and service, telecommunications, assisting with network and infrastructure maintenance, and all other technology needs.
- Supporting and resolving issues related to laptops, iPhone, iPad and Unified Voice technologies (Cisco phone /Jabber…), and able to successfully troubleshoot issues both independently and in collaboration with all available resources
- Providing a high level of customer service while supporting end users; support includes, but is not limited to, laptops, iPhone, iPad and Unified Voice technologies (Cisco phone /Jabber…)
- Overseeing and troubleshooting video conference and telecommunications systems in coordination with regional technical resources
- Maintaining configurations of all notebook and desktop computer systems according to established standards
- Running analysis and reporting, auditing and inventory control as required
- Focusing on excellent customer service and needs of the user community
- Working under pressure and handling stressful situations
BCG pioneered strategy consulting more than 50 years ago, and we continue to innovate and redefine the industry. We offer multiple career paths for the world’s best talent to have a real impact on business and society. As part of our team, you will benefit from the breadth and diversity of what we are doing today and where we are headed next. We count on your authenticity, exceptional work, and strong integrity. In return we are committed to supporting you in discovering the most fulfilling career journey possible—and unlocking your potential to advance the world.
BST is the operational heart of our business and is invaluable to our success. Roles such as finance, human resources, risk, and IT, help propel BCG forward. BST employees support the core of the organization and provide outstanding value to the business. As a BST member, you will work with inspiring, talented, dedicated, and curious colleagues in an energizing, fast-paced environment in which people are treated with respect and help one another to succeed. Working at BCG provides you with the opportunity to grow through interesting and challenging work and to have an active voice in your personal career development.