Torna alla lista annunci
Contract Management Intern
THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP SRL
You will be operating in the Financial Planning and Controlling Team and will take part into the whole handling and completion of the contract management database. You will also support the contract management team with the qualification procedures of BCG as “supplier”.
- Update of the contract management database by analyzing autonomously all Clients Contracts and related Annexes and by inferring the main legal and finance aspects for a timely and correct completion of the contract management database.
- Manage the whole qualification process towards the Clients by both completing the online questionnaires and collecting and uploading the required documents/certificates
- Manage all Client portals keeping them active and updated
- Complete Customers’ sustainability questionnaires by coordinating with the various office departments/functions
- Support the Contract Management Team in the preparation of administrative modules required for the participation to both public and private tenders
Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963. Today, we work closely with clients to embrace a transformational approach aimed at benefiting all stakeholders—empowering organizations to grow, build sustainable competitive advantage, and drive positive societal impact.Our diverse, global teams bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives that question the status quo and spark change. BCG delivers solutions through leading-edge management consulting, technology and design, and corporate and digital ventures. We work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client organization, fueled by the goal of helping our clients thrive and enabling them to make the world a better place.BST is the operational heart of our business and is invaluable to our success. Roles such as finance, human resources, risk, and IT, help propel BCG forward. BST employees support the core of the organization and provide outstanding value to the business. As a BST member, you will work with inspiring, talented, dedicated, and curious colleagues in an energizing, fast-paced environment in which people are treated with respect and help one another to succeed. Working at BCG provides you with the opportunity to grow through interesting and challenging work and to have an active voice in your personal career development.