Torna alla lista annunci
Shareholders Analyst - Temporary Contract
The Shareholders Unit supports the Head of Corporate Governance & Shareholders function in organizing the Annual General Meetings (AGM), updating the Shareholders Registry and managing relationships with retail shareholders.
Key responsabilities of the role will include:
• Support the shareholders unit in all analysis activities regarding the company’s shareholders base
• Support the shareholders unit in the activity of market practice analysis regarding shareholders and corporate governance practices
• Managing of direct and indirect engagement activities with shareholders
• Drafting of documents for AGM and the relevant shareholders, the verification of the communications coming from the intermediaries network, the assurance activity about the correct shareholders’ participation to the AGM, facilitating the participation of retail shareholders, as well as the maintenance activity of the relevant sections of Generali’s corporate website
• Updating of the Shareholders Registry and the relevant relationship with the network of intermediaries and the Central Securities Depositary management company
Please provide your CV in English
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
The Corporate Affairs function support our Senior Management in the activities inherent and consequent to the operation of our Company’s governing bodies, drafting corporate documents and meeting minutes and to contribute to the management and updating of the Corporate Governance system of the Company, overseeing the continuous evolution of the national and international scenario, keeping the governance system updated and managing relations with institutional investors and proxy agencies.