Torna alla lista annunci
Marketing Support - Internship
Hewlett Packard Italiana srl
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
In HPE Marketing we articulate and amplify our brand, position and frame our technology to win, engage customers and clients to help solve their challenges and enable our seller and partners. We are a data-driven, digital-first marketing engine that creates the excitement, interest and demand for HPE solutions.
In a typical day as an Intern in the area of Marketing, you would
• Be able to work in one of the biggest IT companies
• Work in an international environment with experienced colleagues
• Be getting insight in different area like product marketing, public relation, campaigns and events, projects and strategy, product management and communications
• As part of the HPE Italian Marketing Team, you will support ongoing HPE Digital Marketing campaigns interfacing with HPE marketing team members, HPE sales organization and the agency ecosystem. Under the supervision of the country marketing lead, you will also manage several tasks autonomously. Your role will include:
Marketing Operations and Digital Marketing ROI (60%)
• Reporting of the WW marketing campaigns
• Check and monitor the execution of Digital Campaigns with focus on leads generated and their nurture flow thru tele-agents
• Tracking and reporting the leads process for leads generated by marketing campaigns throughout their entire life cycle, from generation, thru telesales qualification and sales conversion
Program Management (40%)
• Supporting the creation of reporting for main marketing KPIs, summarizing the results for the Country
• Supporting events and sponsorship organization: collateral, invitations and speakers
• Review of materials, communication plans and support for event execution
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Join us and make your mark!
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is one of the world’s iconic tech companies, creating new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments, and society. We provide solutions which enable companies to mobilize their business; mine all their data for insights, on an open, agile cloud; all this securely. We aim at making the complex, simple. Bridging the old and the new. And we do that by harnessing big data, security, mobility and cloud. We are the only company with the breadth and depth of innovative products and services to provide complete end-to-end solutions in big data, cloud, mobility and security, not just a disparate set of IT components. We focus on delivering speed, simplicity, efficiency and agility so that customers can realize their preferred business outcomes across architectures and in ways that suit their engineering requirements and budgets. Our key areas include:
Infrastructure – Building on the product innovations of the past year, like our Helion Cloud portfolio, Apollo water-cooled super computers, and OneView, the best converged infrastructure tool on the market.
Services – Continuing to lead in Virtual Private Cloud and growing our Strategic Enterprise Services, including cloud, enterprise security, analytics and data management, and app modernization.
Software – Continuing to develop the critical tools that reveal hidden insights and drive business outcomes at incredible speed and scale.
HP Financial Services – By leveraging its HP Financial Services capability, Hewlett Packard Enterprise will be well positioned to create unique technology deployment models for customers and partners based on their specific business needs.
Apart from leading the market in enterprise infrastructure, software and services, we offer great and impactful initiatives for our employees and for society, from wellness, through diversity and inclusion, to amazing university hiring experiences, and much more.