Torna alla lista annunci
Talent Acquisition Intern
To enhance its Team, Artemest is looking for an energetic and empathic Talent Acquisition Intern, who will support the company’s growth, by attracting and recruiting valued talents and assuring they are aligned with the company Culture & Values.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Creation and implementation of Employer Branding strategies to attract and engage talented candidates, using both online and offline channels (es. career page, recruiting days, etc.…)
- Collection of the business needs in order to write precise and appealing job descriptions
- Job Posting on the major Job platforms and universities’ portals
- CV Screening through our Applicant Tracking System
- Call-interviews and in-person interviews with Hiring Managers
- Feedback to candidates (contract offers or regret emails...we care a lot about candidates experience!)
- Administrative practices with the support of an external Labor Consultant
ARTEMEST is the leading online marketplace for the finest handmade décor.
Our mission is to re-establish the authentic concept of luxury based on heritage, uncompromised quality and craftsmanship.
Launched in June 2015 by Ippolita Rostagno and Marco Credendino, ARTEMEST offers a unique shopping experience through curated editorial content and exceptional videos.
Our team includes international experienced professionals coming from luxury retail, e-commerce and editorial.
CB Insights recently included ARTEMEST in its annual Luxury Tech Market Map: 60 startups changing the way we buy, sell, and perceive luxury.