Torna alla lista annunci
Application Service Engineer
Zygo Corporation is looking for an experienced and customer-orientated Applications/ Service Engineer – Italy.
The position is located at Ametek’s Corporation’s headquarters in Milan, Italy. This individual is responsible for both applications support and field service visits at our customers locations and reports to the Sales Manager - Italy. As a key member of the Zygo’s Application and Service team, the Applications/ Service Engineer Italy will deliver world class support to meet customer and business requirements and share responsibility and accountability for the success and direction of the Italian Territory. Some specific tasks are as follows:
• Provide the highest level of response and service support to Italian customers
• Efficiently and effectively diagnose and solve Instrument issues in a timely and resourceful manor.
• Effective use of electronic diagnostic tools in solving repairs. • Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Complete repair and maintenance jobs without leaving open items. Ensure customers equipment is operating at or above factory specifications
• Promote AMEcare to all customers ensuring the benefits are well communicated.
• Understand and promote the range of upgrade options for customers. Deliver quotations to customers in a professional and timely manner
• Provide focused support on new product updates/launches to the Italian team
• Work with Business Development and R&D to evaluate the performance envelope of new products, helping to establish technical specifications. Direct support for new product sales initiatives.
• Produce “Demonstration Packages” for new products, illustrating the key selling points for each system.
• Produce training packages for COE/Customer Service personnel describing how to use the instruments and show key features.
• Applications support: Work with Sales and Bus Dev to establish lead customers for each new product and provide measurement and applications support. Help to secure 4 new orders within 3 months of product release.
AMETEK, Inc. is a $4.7B global diversified manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices. AMETEK is well positioned in highly competitive market segments, each with compelling growth characteristics.
We expect continued business growth through the execution of our four key strategies: Operational Excellence, Strategic Acquisitions, New Products, and Global & Market Expansion. Supporting those strategies are 17,000 employees across 30 countries.
At AMETEK, we are committed to a corporate culture that values diversity and fosters a work environment that enables colleagues to develop meaningful and rewarding careers. We consider ourselves responsible corporate citizens and are committed to operating our facilities in an environmentally responsible manner. We also are sensitive to the needs of our communities, and, as a company, support programs that help those communities meet their health, education and social needs.
AMETEK is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: AME) and a component of the S&P 500
Zygo Corporation is a global leader in the design and manufacture of advanced optical metrology systems and ultra-precise optical components and assemblies. Our mission is to enable customer success by delivering innovative precision optical and metrology solutions that exceed expectations.
ZYGO, Founded in 1970, and headquartered in Middlefield, Connecticut, has beeen acquired by AMETEK in 2014, is part of AMETEK’s Ultra Precision Technologies Division, a leader in the development of ultra precise measurement devices, precision machining systems, ophthalmic instruments, eye care diagnostic devices, optical lens manufacturing equipment, vibration cancellation systems, and advanced scanners used in reverse engineering, quality assurance and 3D printing.