Torna alla lista annunci
Junior back-office analyst (renewable energy markets)
DXT Commodities SA
DXT Commodities SA is looking for an Administrative employee. We consider both fresh graduates in Business Administration and Economics or Energy Engineering or junior professionals with previous working experience in a similar role, to cover the following tasks:
• Assure accurate follow up of the invoicing process for the renewable source plants portfolio and their related energy products (e.g. PPA, energy certificates);
• Report information to other company’s functions and relate to counterparties’ peers in order to guarantee a smooth and accurate management of the back office activities;
• Develop tools that help strengthen and speed up back office processes;
• Manage the operational activities deriving from energy certificates trading (e.g. GO and EUA transfers);
• Report the information required by REMIT and other compliance regulations.
• Focus on the renewable energy market within a stable and reliable operator with several years of experience;
• Professional and personal development in a strong growing company;
• Young, dynamic, international and challenging working environment;
• Attractive remuneration package
Please send your updated CV together with a cover letter to:hr.admin@DXTcommodities.com. Only suitable profiles will be contacted.
DXT is an international commodities trading house, leading player in wholesale power and gas markets. Our successful performance led to expand our core businesses all over Europe and beyond. DXT’s mission is to broaden our integrated portfolio of commodities while exploiting our trading expertise with a strong focus on innovation.