Torna alla lista annunci
Goodyear Tires Italia
The Intern will report to the Accounting Manager and will be supporting the finance team in performing daily activities and the finance month end closing.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with reconciling balance sheet accounts;
- Assist in accounting for daily bank transactions and incoming cheques;
- Assist in preparing journal entries to be processed in SAP;
- Support the creation/change of the Vendor Master Data and vendor invoice processing;
- Interact with Shared service Finance team in Romania and Philippines;
- Learn and prepare accruals and prepaid expense accounting entries;
- Actively participate in departmental meetings and proactively identify and propose process improvements.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 63,000 people and manufactures its products in 46 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry