Torna alla lista annunci
Network Growth & Operations Associate
DoctorsinItaly success depends on the Network Growth & Operations Associate, and you will be a key part of the core team.
You will be at the forefront of the supply side of the marketplace: the doctors, clinics and labs of our network.
Using our playbook and your creative mind you will scout for all doctors who are perfect for us - yet invisible to the international community - invite and onboard them, and ensure their engagement and retention throughout the funnel.
You will cultivate strategic, positive relationships with the network of medical providers, labs and clinics, understanding their challenges and helping to solve them, ultimately increasing the liquidity of the marketplace.
• You will be accountable for building our network, including: prospecting, recruiting and onboarding providers
• You will interview each provider in English to check that they meet our standards
• You’ll ensure their onboarding runs smoothly, that they experience the value of the platform, and they become active members of our network
• You’ll frequently engage with providers to collect their feedback and learn what can be improved
• As an expert on the platform, you will train providers and their teams on best practices to be successful, ultimately increasing the liquidity of the marketplace
• You’ll oversee the platform’s daily operations to diagnose, resolve and report on areas of concern
• In your work you will report to the Founders, you will assist in brainstorming and establishing new processes, innovate and fine-tune the operations
• You will collaborate with the Customer Care to create an excellent user experience and streamline the healthcare journey for patients and providers
• You will monitor weekly metrics of the platform and work with the Founders to develop strategic goals and initiatives
Benefits and commitment
• Full time, long term
• Competitive Salary and Employee Equity Options
• +20% pay rise after just one year
• 26 days annual leave + parental leave
• Free online therapy: we want you to be happy and at your best!
• Flexible schedule: choose your best hours to work and manage your time independently
• Free books and budget to attend and speak at conferences if the opportunity arises
• Drinks, snacks, fresh fruit in the office
Our top-notch HQ in the heart of Rome (Piazza di Spagna) has natural light, quiet rooms, state-of-the-art hardware, beautiful common spaces and a terrace with a view!
We love working from our office, meeting in person and exchanging ideas.
That said, we support remote working, if that’s best for you.
You will need a quiet and private area with excellent internet connection in your home, if you choose to work remotely.
DoctorsinItaly is an equal opportunities employer. We make recruiting decisions based on your skills, not on your age, gender, sex, preferences, religion, ethnicity, lifestyle, or on any part of your identity.
DoctorsinItaly is a purpose-driven startup, founded in 2018 and accelerated by Bocconi University’s startup program B4i.
Our two-sided digital marketplace seamlessly connects culturally competent doctors to those who are part of the international community of travelers, digital nomads or remote workers and happen to need medical care in Italy.
The post-pandemic world is increasingly digital and borderless, and people will be working, traveling, studying, and living wherever they wish.
Every day, we are driven by our mission to simplify and streamline their healthcare journey, combining qualified medical assistance with speed and convenience, and lowering the language and cultural barriers to accessing healthcare.
What working with us looks like
• We started DoctorsinItaly with friends and family and those are the kind of relationships we want to maintain, however big we grow.
• Using our hands-on experience, we have developed a unique way to match demand and supply in a way that is smarter and more efficient than ever before, meeting the needs of busy doctors and travelers running out and about.
• You’ll be working in a financially solid company in a time of tremendous growth.
• You’ll work with people who care (a lot!) and give their everything to build something great. Our sleeves are permanently rolled!
• You’ll learn so much in such a short time that your head will spin.
• Your everyday work will make the difference and you will be an essential part of the team.
• You will play a key role in making healthcare more accessible, and in eliminating language and cultural barriers in Italy.
• Your role will grow exponentially with the company: there is no upper limit, you could be the CEO one day.