Torna alla lista annunci
Trade Project Management Intern
To enhance its team, Artemest is looking for a Trade Project Management Intern. The person will be part of the Trade Team, in charge of the Business clients' network growth (Architects and Interior Designers) and will support it in managing large scale projects.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Support Artemest Trade in the management of large scale and custom enquiries
- Negotiate with our supplier network and identify solutions for interior design projects
- Support Artemest Trade in sourcing and project presentations for clients
- Evaluation of margins and commercial implications on projects
- Carefully evaluate project requirements and operate accordingly (e.g. certifications)
- Monitor and manage the full order lifecycle
- Collaborate and liaise with our internal teams (Customer Care, Logistics, Product, Administration)
- Understand B2B client enquiries for residential and commercial projects and use problem solving skills to meet their expectations
- Review and manage B2B project opportunity timeline
ARTEMEST is the leading online marketplace for the finest handmade décor.
Our mission is to re-establish the authentic concept of luxury based on heritage, uncompromised quality and craftsmanship.
Launched in June 2015 by Ippolita Rostagno and Marco Credendino, ARTEMEST offers a unique shopping experience through curated editorial content and exceptional videos.
Our team includes international experienced professionals coming from luxury retail, e-commerce and editorial.
CB Insights recently included ARTEMEST in its annual Luxury Tech Market Map: 60 startups changing the way we buy, sell, and perceive luxury.