Torna alla lista annunci
PRYSMIAN POWERLINK SRL
Supervise and guarantee a proper running of the Ariba Vendor Management tool acting as focal point for all functions and vendors involved carrying out the following main tasks:
- Management and constant monitoring of suppliers qualification process;
- Launch supplier performance evaluations in accordance with the timing imposed by the buyers in charge;
- Support purchasing team in carrying out spend analysis, Purchase Orders and market research worldwide;
- Monthly update of the purchasing dashboard;
- Support with the renegotation of Long Term Agreements as well as with the management of small Rfq.
The activities must be performed in strict cooperation with all PPL Internal Customers, fitting Purchasing strategy into the project flow and timeline supporting project delivery.
Last June 2018 Prysmian Group and General Cable have become One Company. Leveraging on our combined strengths and values, our goal is to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers and stakeholders.
Prysmian Group is world leader in the energy and telecom cable systems industry. With almost 140 years of experience, sales exceeding €11 billion (pro-forma as of 31.12.2017), about 29,000 employees in over 50 countries and 112 plants, the Group is strongly positioned in high-tech markets and offers the widest possible range of products, services, technologies and know-how.
It operates in the businesses of underground and submarine cables and systems for power transmission and distribution, of special cables for applications in many different industries and of medium and low voltage cables for the construction and infrastructure sectors. For the telecommunications industry, the Group manufactures cables and accessories for voice, video and data transmission, offering a comprehensive range of optical fibres, optical and copper cables and connectivity systems. Prysmian is a public company, listed on the Italian Stock Exchange in the FTSE MIB index.