Torna alla lista annunci
HR Generalist Internship
The person will be part of the Cassina Human Resources Department and will support the HR Team in managing and implementing all the HR Processes:
- Job posting, CV screening, schedule and organize job interview, take track of the interviews;
- Supporting the management of the interns/temporary staff (contracts and payroll);
2. Participating in the definition, planning and implementation of Training plans;
3. Collaborating with the HR Administration & Payroll Specialist by keeping all files 100% accurate and updated:
- Maintaining and updating all the personal data of employees;
- Taking charge of monitoring vacation, attendance ad overtime;
- Supporting new hirings administrative procedures (hiring contracts, entry pack etc.), payroll activity;
- Reporting activities.
A story that goes back to 1912 with the foundation of Poltrona Frau, followed by the creation of Cassina in 1927, and Cappellini in 1946. 2005 saw the creation of the Poltrona Frau Group, the leading international group in the high-end furniture sector that comprises Poltrona Frau, Cassina and Cappellini. In 2014 Poltrona Frau Group was acquired by Haworth Inc., the global leader in the planning and production of flexible and sustainable work environments
Over the years Poltrona Frau Group has underlined its ability to interpret, but above all anticipate the evolution of contemporary living. Thanks to the far-sightedness of entrepreneurs and managers who, down the years, have understood the importance of being bold, of continuous experiment, and of challenging the rules, the Group is now a point of reference in the high-end furniture market for the most important international designers and architects.