Torna alla lista annunci
To enhance its Team, Artemest is looking for an energetic and empathic HR Intern who will support the company’s growth, by attracting enthusiastic talents and assisting the HR Team with development programs and welfare initiatives.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Create and implement strategies to attract and engage talented candidates, using both online and offline channels (es. career page, recruitment events, etc.…)
- Support all the recruiting process: needs’ collection, job posting, CVs’ screening, interviews, offers/regret emails, administrative practices
- Support the onboarding process and ensure newcomers have all the work tools
- Update employees’ database and interact with the Labor Consultant for administrative topics
- Support development programs according to teams’ needs
- Assist with the internal communication and company events (eg. Xmas party, stand-up meetings)
We offer a 6-months internship starting from October 2021 (600€ compensation per month).
ARTEMEST is the leading online marketplace for the finest handmade décor.
Our mission is to re-establish the authentic concept of luxury based on heritage, uncompromised quality and craftsmanship.
Launched in June 2015 by Ippolita Rostagno and Marco Credendino, ARTEMEST offers a unique shopping experience through curated editorial content and exceptional videos.
Our team includes international experienced professionals coming from luxury retail, e-commerce and editorial.
CB Insights recently included ARTEMEST in its annual Luxury Tech Market Map: 60 startups changing the way we buy, sell, and perceive luxury.