Torna alla lista annunci
Inside Sales Executive
Sparx Express Italy srl
SPARX Logistics was founded with the philosophy of gathering the best and brightest minds in the global logistics industry.
Sparx improves cost saving and supply chain visibility, by providing customers with cutting edge systems and superior services. SPARX has a presence in 92 countries worldwide, including 30 fully owned offices.
Job description/key responsibilities
- Identify/nurture new business opportunities, create a structured prospects list and execute an aggressive contact plan
- Ensure proper account set-up
- Maintain daily interaction with internal departments e.g. operations, accounting, leadership team, warehouse in order to identify business development opportunity and align the team
- Trucking of all the contacts developments for new and existing customers. Input the updates in the company Cargo Management System in order to generate an accurate, standard and periodic reporting
- Provide inputs and create/improve Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) with the Ops team
- Run periodical surveys, monitor and improve customer satisfaction in line with agreed KPIs
- Demonstrate effective negotiation and closing techniques in securing profitable business across all products
- Clearly communicate the development of potential business throughout the sales cycle
- Plan, optimize and conduct face to face meetings with potential and existing clients
- Support the Operations Team and provide quotations when required
More experienced applicants will be also evaluated.
Pls kindly contact: Ms. Raffaella Tribuzi
we offer just the right mix of technology, creativity and logistics know-how to bring your global supply chain to the next level. Our industry is fraught with competition – low-cost providers who do the bare minimum; fly-by-night start-ups with dazzling tools and no backroom support; multinational mega-companies that demand you change your business to fit their model. At SPARX, we take consultatory approach. We learn about your company, study your specific challenges and goals, and develop customized solutions that match your needs and generate savings. For some customers, this means a complete, end-to-end program from international sourcing through domestic distribution. For others, the focus is very targeted and specific. The point is, we get involved where we’re needed and produce results. To date, we have saved our loyal customers over USD 13,000,000 and counting. We love a challenge and we prefer long-term, symbiotic partnerships.