Torna alla lista annunci
Tax Specialist - Maternity Leave
For the Finance Division, we are looking for a Tax Specialist (Maternity Leave)
Support the unit head in the following areas:
• Autonomous management of tax payments (must be able to prepare an F24 and be able to transmit it electronically)
• Autonomous management of periodic VAT obligations (monthly payments, esterometer, intrastate, etc.) and support for preparing the VAT return
• Assistance in preparing the 770 model
• Management of the obligations connected with stamp duty on substitutive conservation
• Assistance in resolving notices of electronic irregularities, amicable notices, Revenue Agency questionnaires with the preparation of appropriate letters of relief and / or preparation of payments to remedy the irregularities found
• Collaboration in the preparation of the documentation to be provided to the auditors for the purpose of their checks
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees.
G.O.S.P. - Generali provides IT services to Generali Group companies having the Head Office in Italy and 5 branches in other European countries with a total staff of about 1.000 people.