Torna alla lista annunci
Technology Consultant Intern
Hewlett Packard Italiana srl
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
At HPE we believe in bold moves, the power of “Yes we can”, and being a force for good. Our work thrives on differences, fuelling creativity to give our customers all they deserve. But our work is far from over. In fact, we continuously push for better. We empower our team members to make an impact on our business and in the world while fostering a culture that is unconditionally inclusive. Whether you’re looking for an internship or to start your professional career, at HPE you’ll be in a position to create and collaborate on projects that challenge and inspire you.
In a typical day as Technology Consultant Intern, you would
• Participate to a project delivery for assigned tasks, that may include performing analysis and design of an IT Solution belonging to the OSS domain, software development, systems configurations, troubleshooting systems errors/problems, monitoring and/or testing systems performance, and contribute to the design of technical solutions for customer environments.
• Work under supervision of technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
• Acts professionally with company customers. Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers.
If you are…
• Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen? Good start, you are aligned to our core values!
• Still studying (Computer Science, different courses of study –such as Math, Physics or other scientific courses - will be evaluated case by case when knowledge, skills and interests match.)
• Passionate about network technologies and architectures, including wireline and mobile access.
• Able to properly and clearly communicate concepts with a team
• Informed about the most used Operating systems and databases in the market and passionate about the technology that will lead to build a professional profile in the coming years
• Excellent in verbal and written communication and presentation
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is one of the world’s iconic tech companies, creating new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments, and society. We provide solutions which enable companies to mobilize their business; mine all their data for insights, on an open, agile cloud; all this securely. We aim at making the complex, simple. Bridging the old and the new. And we do that by harnessing big data, security, mobility and cloud. We are the only company with the breadth and depth of innovative products and services to provide complete end-to-end solutions in big data, cloud, mobility and security, not just a disparate set of IT components. We focus on delivering speed, simplicity, efficiency and agility so that customers can realize their preferred business outcomes across architectures and in ways that suit their engineering requirements and budgets. Our key areas include:
Infrastructure – Building on the product innovations of the past year, like our Helion Cloud portfolio, Apollo water-cooled super computers, and OneView, the best converged infrastructure tool on the market.
Services – Continuing to lead in Virtual Private Cloud and growing our Strategic Enterprise Services, including cloud, enterprise security, analytics and data management, and app modernization.
Software – Continuing to develop the critical tools that reveal hidden insights and drive business outcomes at incredible speed and scale.
HP Financial Services – By leveraging its HP Financial Services capability, Hewlett Packard Enterprise will be well positioned to create unique technology deployment models for customers and partners based on their specific business needs.
Apart from leading the market in enterprise infrastructure, software and services, we offer great and impactful initiatives for our employees and for society, from wellness, through diversity and inclusion, to amazing university hiring experiences, and much more.