Torna alla lista annunci
Share this Job Discover Program - Enterprise Application Technical Delivery Specialist
Vodafone Italia S.p.A.
Vodafone Discover Program is a journey for talented new graduates that allows you to join a community of exceptional colleagues, covering a long-term role with a permanent contract while at the same time being involved in dedicated development opportunities. In fact, as part of the Discover Program you will have the chance to shadow senior colleagues, work with other members of the Graduate Program on a project work, get in touch with our customers and be involved in amazing Community events that involve all Discover graduates at a global level.
As Enterprise Application Technical Delivery Specialist, you will be accountable for quality, reliability and performance of the delivered products and solutions, the role needs both analytical as well as hands-on engineering and IT skills.
The role includes the ability to understand latest technology trends and convert those into assets. Needless to say, that this fast-changing space requires an individual being able to adapt quickly and adapt accordingly.
It’ required a strong international background as the role includes collaboration with international teams and different markets.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Support to projects to meet business requirements respecting committed budget and timeline
• Drive the implementation of IT solutions in line with requirements and standards
• Contribute to continuous improvement within IT Enterprise Application team
• Supporting projects within two specific areas:
• Human Capital Management
-Implementation and integration of digital HR
-Consumerization of HR technology and the
implementation of AI driven HR tools
-Usage of SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP,
formerly SAP Cloud Platform), SAP Fiori applications
• Cybersecurity and Privacy
-Security Information and Event Management (SIEM),
-Identity & Access Management,
-Software & Infrastructure Renewal
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Ability to experiment and learn fast additional required skills when needed
• Team working skills
• Excellent relationship skills, promoting collaboration across multiple business & technology teams
• Organizationally savvy, with a good understanding of internal processes and stakeholders’ objectives and roles
• Excellent analytical, technical and problem-solving skills; proficiency in presenting initiatives across the entire lifecycle
Must have technical / professional qualifications
• Brilliant Academic Record
• Previous Internship Experience
• International Experience
• Recently graduated in in Computer Science or a related field of study, or equivalent experience
• Fluent in English
Vodafone Italia fa parte del Gruppo Vodafone, uno dei maggiori gruppi di comunicazioni mobili al mondo, con oltre 400 milioni di clienti. Il Gruppo Vodafone è presente in 30 paesi e in altri 40 con accordi di Network Partnership. L'azienda ha oltre 7.500 dipendenti, 8 Competence Center distribuiti sull'intero territorio nazionale e più di 7.000 punti vendita. A Settembre 2011, l'Azienda ha partecipato all'asta indetta dal Ministero dello Sviluppo Economico per l'assegnazione delle frequenze 4G. Da gennaio 2013, Vodafone è il primo operatore in Italia ad offrire la connettività 4G anche su smartphone.