Torna alla lista annunci
Discover Graduate Program - IT Solution Specialist
Vodafone Italia S.p.A.
Vodafone Discover Program is a journey for talented new graduates that allows you to join a community of exceptional colleagues, covering a long-term role with a permanent contract while at the same time being involved in dedicated development opportunities. In fact, as part of the Discover Program you will have the chance to shadow senior colleagues, work with other members of the Graduate Program on a project work, get in touch with our customers and be involved in amazing Community events that involve all Discover graduates at a global level.
As Discover IT Solution Specialist you will work within the IT organization will manage the requests and initiatives for all customer segments and directions.
You will identify and analyse solutions to be implemented, in line with Business needs and local/ global marketing requirements, identifying the best IT solution, according with Cyber security and Tech Policy, increasing operative efficiency and contributing to the design of an overall simple and effective customer experience.
You will work closely with a range of stakeholders including the Business and the Technical teams, Service Operations and Vendors
Main activities and responsibilities
• Drive the development of systems most of all of Sales and CRM area
• Support Operation team in operating these systems
• Participate in the preparation of high level technical proposal and provide expertise into the various areas of solution architecture
• Negotiate functional and technical feasibility of requirements with systems suppliers, developers and/or other third parties
• Provide estimate regarding quotations, resource needs and feasible delivery dates
• Compile technical concepts for the fulfillment of the demands
• Follow the work of vendors, review and comment all work products and propose preferable solutions if needed
• Act as a Single Point of Contact Person for his/her systems who assembles IT Architecture and Service Delivery side requirements
• Participate in the delivery of tasks, enhancements and IT • • Development projects (in accordance with the valid project management methodology)
• Continuously improve his/her competence and technological knowledge in her/his area
• Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Actively cooperate with his/her contacts both within
Technology (local, regional, global) as well as Business.
• Support the Agile methodology by identifying developments suitable for squad operation.
• Actively drive continuous optimization of related costs
• Apply a consistent methodological approach during the project lifecycle and proposes enhancements if needed
• Must have technical / professional qualifications
• Brilliant Academic Record
• Previous Internship Experience
• International Experience
• Recently graduated in Engineering or Computer Science
• Fluent in English
Vodafone Italia fa parte del Gruppo Vodafone, uno dei maggiori gruppi di comunicazioni mobili al mondo, con oltre 400 milioni di clienti. Il Gruppo Vodafone è presente in 30 paesi e in altri 40 con accordi di Network Partnership. L'azienda ha oltre 7.500 dipendenti, 8 Competence Center distribuiti sull'intero territorio nazionale e più di 7.000 punti vendita. A Settembre 2011, l'Azienda ha partecipato all'asta indetta dal Ministero dello Sviluppo Economico per l'assegnazione delle frequenze 4G. Da gennaio 2013, Vodafone è il primo operatore in Italia ad offrire la connettività 4G anche su smartphone.