Torna alla lista annunci
Supply Chain - Trainee intern
Trainee intern – Supply Chain
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are passionate about Logistic, then get ready to join our company!
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Support the manager to design the new flow of material inside the site with a focus on costs and time optimization
• Support and propose ideas to optimize material flow between different countries
• Support to create and analyse KPIs to control the project
• Support management with data in order to take best decision
• Liaise with suppliers involved in the project and monitor the on time and correct execution of the activities
• Liaise with group project team
• Supports success of Supply Chain Hub project through analysis. Assesses risks, manages timelines, identifies deliverables and any required resources
• Help to identifies strategies and to implement business process improvements to improve operations and KPIs
• Maintains best practices to develop data, analysis and standard processes
Skills we can’t do without:
• Education: Bachelor’s degree or Master in Economy, Logistics
• Good proficiency with Microsoft Office applications mainly with Word, Excel, Power Point
• Strong data analysis and modeling skills.
• English is a must
Skills we’d like:
• Working with external suppliers preferred
• Basic knowledge of SAP (WM, MM) is a plus
• Preferred: logistics training, courses, certification
Presente in Italia dal 1994 Manpower è leader mondiale nella realizzazione di servizi di flessibilità con la somministrazione di lavoro e la ricerca e selezione per assunzione diretta da parte delle aziende di profili entry level ed experienced.
Grazie alla più estesa rete di filiali in Italia, oltre 250, garantiamo un processo di ricerca, selezione e gestione con somministrazione o assunzione diretta per ogni tipologia di azienda, in ogni regione italiana, per ogni mansione.