Torna alla lista annunci
Sales Representative (West Europe) - Internship
We’re currently looking for an intern who will support the sales department.
The candidate will support the budget targets in the reference area, client portfolio management and the development of new business opportunities for artificial vision systems.
Task & Activities:
You’ll support in:
• Identifying new potential accounts and target industries for the company's products and technologies (through sourcing, cold calling, qualifying initial clients, identifying potential users)
• Growing existing customers (from remote)
• Preparing proposal and negotiation of new contracts
• Qualifying and managing sales leads, ensuring timely follow-ups and full customer satisfaction
• Entering and managing data through the company's proprietary CRM
• BA/BS Degree
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral)
• English at least at C1 level is mandatory,
• The knowledge of French or German language is preferable
• Results Orientated – Proven ability to set and exceed sales targets, develop new business and manage account relationships
• Customer Service & Relationship Management – ability to provide a high level of service to customer base/market, building relationships and a referral network within a territory
• Strong work ethic and a team player
• Positive, resilient and able to adapt quickly and easily in an ever-changing environment
• Motivated and energetic
Office Location: Rho (MI)
Opto Engineering THE TELECENTRIC COMPANY has evolved through the years, releasing hundreds of new, diverse products and developing multiple areas of expertise. Today we can say that we specialize in OPTICAL IMAGING TECHNOLOGIES.
Our focus is to build and provide every single component needed to solve imaging applications: starting from the optical know-how and going through competence in lighting we can supply the best combination of tools available on the machine vision market.
For all these reasons Opto Engineering has become the partner of choice in high-end optical applications for many of the major machine vision companies worldwide. Opto Engineering, OPTICAL IMAGING TECHNOLOGIES.