Torna alla lista annunci
Application Laboratory Integrator
Pirelli Tyre S.p.A.
• Upgrade existing application to “industrialize” and develop new desktop and API application for dedicate laboratory needs
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources
• Filter and “clean” data in order to guarantee the data reliability
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical and mathematical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Integrate local solution with enterprise platform
Pirelli was founded in Milan in 1872 and today stands as a global brand known for its cutting edge technology, high-end production excellence and passion for innovation that draws heavily on its Italian roots.
With 19 production plants in 12 countries and a commercial presence in over 160, Pirelli has around 31,500 employees and had a turnover in 2018 of about 5.2 billion €.
It is among the world’s major producers of tyres and associated services and the only one focused solely on the Consumer tyre market, which includes tyres for cars, motorcycles and bicycles.
Pirelli, a Pure Consumer Tyre Company, has a particular focus on the High Value tyre market and is constantly engaged in the development of innovative products to address the most specific mobility needs of the final Consumer, such as Specialty and Super Specialty tyres.