Torna alla lista annunci
Junior Business Intelligence & Analytics Consultant
SDG CONSULTING ITALIA S.P.A.
Why work in SDG can be a great opportunity for you?
Working in SDG means joining one of the fastest growing management consulting firms with the highest growth rate in Business Analytics, Corporate Performance Management and Advanced Business Solutions. With more than 1,000 professionals worldwide, it is recognized by Gartner among the 37 most avant-garde companies in the world in the Data & Analytics sector, as the only Italian and second in Europe. SDG operates in Italy with 4 offices (Milan, Florence, Rome and Verona) and Branches in Spain, Germany, France, UK, USA and Middle East, boasting more than 500 customers in all industry of reference.
What challenges await you?
- Join the SDG Global Community, over 1,000 professionals in 20 offices worldwide
- Actively participate in Business Analytics projects, in direct contact already in the first period with large companies active in the main sectors.
- Develop Data Management, ETL, Big Data & Data Lake, Data Visualization, Predictive \ Prescriptive \ Optimization \ Text \ Social Analytics solutions
- Study and implement Machine Learning models.
What skills are we looking for?
We don't want you to be able to program at a high level because we are well aware of your short professional experience. In SDG you can quickly become a Business Analytics expert, thanks to many days every year of dedicated master classes and development laboratories, with the possibility of achieving internal certifications. Let me show you some core skills that we would like to find in you and your passions:
- Fast Learner: interest in working with the Learn-Unlearn-Relearn approach
- Citizen Data Science: willingness to get involved by working with innovative and disruptive technologies to combine business needs with analytics solutions
- Technology attitude: SQL, VBA, R, Python, MS Office are only the starting point but ... don't worry if your knowledge is basic: we have a Learning Center to quickly transform you into a Data Cruncher
- Global Community approach: an excellent knowledge of English is essential to work in the SDG Global Community. Knowledge of French at a good level of communication will be a preferential requirement.
- Team Player: A good team player is an altruistic, dynamic, enthusiastic, resilient and positive person. They are elements at the base of the SDG Values ??and we work to grow a culture of values ??at all levels
SDG è un gruppo internazionale di consulenza di direzione, specializzato in Business Process Reengineering, Corporate Performance Management e Collaborative Business Intelligence. SDG Group, unica italiana, è stata selezionata da Gartner (la più autorevole fonte a livello globale sull'innovazione e le tecnologie dell'informazione) tra le 27 società europee leader nel settore della consulenza di Business Intelligence e Information Management. Con un team di oltre 200 consulenti, SDG opera in Italia con tre sedi (Milano, Roma e Verona) e con filiali dirette in Spagna (Barcellona e Madrid), Francia, UK, USA e Middle East. SDG vanta più di 300 clienti appartenenti a diversi settori industriali (Consumer Products, Fashion, Financial Services, Retail, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Utilities) ed è riconosciuta come centro di eccellenza nel disegno e sviluppo di modelli e sistemi a supporto dei processi di pianificazione e controllo.