Torna alla lista annunci
Stage Capability Network [Online/Phone Recruitment]
Our opportunities are dedicated to students or undergraduates who want a curricular (such as a thesis) or extracurricular internship.
An Accenture internship can be the beginning of your technology and innovation career. You will express your talent within a team of professionals, enriching yourself with new skills through training, and interfacing with those who followed this path before you.
- You will take part in international Capability Network projects, using an analytical-quantitative data approach to define and implement strategic solutions for our customers.
- You will learn to analyse and use Big Data to develop new digital processes and improve technological infrastructures.
- You will acquire solid expertise in using management and analytical solutions (Anaplan, Tagetik, SAP Analytics Cloud, Powersim) for effective business planning
- You will turn your strategies into reality, enabling the digital process and technological changes to support the CFO department (Digital Finance area).
- You will learn how to use data and analytics to provide high value-added consulting solutions (Data Driven Consulting area)
- You will use emerging automation technologies to develop innovative solutions (Robotic Process Automation area)
- You will redesign employee experience processes (Talent and Organisation area)
Behind a successful project there is a great strategy, at Accenture it is innovation. You’ll contribute to the business development by giving space to intuition and creativity.
Join the Capability Network: You will collaborate with highly specialised professionals on international projects in a stimulating and dynamic environment.
Why an Accenture internship? Because you want to test yourself in the field and find a direction for your future, participating in projects that will transform our customers’ business. Start your career with us, supported by colleagues who will help you grow as a professional.