Torna alla lista annunci
Sales Italy – Maternity leave cover
Reporting to the Head of Sales Italy, the person will help the distribution of Generali Investments products through Wholesales channels in order to develop the related commercial business plan.
This will be a fixed-term position to cover maternity leave.
The role will be expected to:
• Help in acquiring new business relationships, supporting a commercial best practice within the team and the entire organization
• Help in increasing the assets under management in line with the business plan
• Define and contribute to fulfill the needs for support and for marketing material aimed to approach the client, being aware of business priorities and of all related operational impacts
• Enhance relationships with existing clients, backing the Head of Sales in clients contacts
• Deliver products’ and company’s presentations in front of several types of audiences
The role will be based in Milan (Italy), and will be required to extensively travel throughout the Country for clients’ meetings and business development.
GENERALI INVESTMENTS PARTNERS SGR SpA is the legal entity belonging to the Business Unit Investments, Asset & Wealth Management that is specialized in managing portfolios based on unconstrained strategies, more precisely high conviction approaches to equity and fixed income investments, as well as innovative alternative strategies.
The company leverages both internal and external expertise, the latter through boutiques that Generali Investments has either acquired, invested in or created, and in which the company holds a majority share. Its mission is to be the growth engine of the Business Unit in terms of number of third party clients/AUM and expertise offer.
The company is in charge of the distribution activity for all the Asset Management companies belonging to the business unit.