Torna alla lista annunci
Business & Technical Consultant
ServiceNow is the market leader cloud platform to manage all the Enterprise processes. DXC is looking for new hires to enlarge the dedicated practice in Italy that has the objective to help our customer in the adoption, implementation and transformation of their ServiceNow platform.
We are searching motivate and tech lovers people that want to begin a career path as ServiceNow consultant.
What we offer:
- Technical training that allow to acquire personal certification with great recognition on the market.
- Training on the job, side by side with high-level experienced colleges.
- Large landscape in using the platform on all different modules/functionalities.
- Gradual involvement in Client-face activities.
- Be part of a World Wide practice that offer the possibility to relate with different Countries and cultures.
After the first phase focused on technical aspects to acquire the competence in implementing and configuring the platform, in a long-medium term, based on capacities and personal attitude is possibility to embark on:
- a more functional role: Business Analyst/Process Consultant/Project Manager
- a more technical role: Architect/Solution Consultant/Guru
- Degree in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics.
Job Location: Cernusco Sul Naviglio, DXC's site. (MI), Pomezia (RM)
DXC is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) helps global companies run their mission critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. With decades of driving innovation, the world’s largest companies trust DXC to deploy our enterprise technology stack to deliver new levels of performance, competitiveness and customer experiences. Learn more about the DXC story and our focus on people, customers and operational execution looking at the website.