Torna alla lista annunci
Digital, Social Media and Events Strategist - Intern
The purpose of this internship is to support the manager in implementing digital & social media activities and in organizing promotional and institutional events for the italian Schools.
In this role the Digital, Social Media and Events Intern is in charge of supporting the development of off-line & on-line activities and PR, under the supervision of the manager.
He/she has to be in touch with external contractors and the procurement office. He/she will support the manager in drawing up quantitative and qualitative reports on the on-line Schools activities (SEO / SEM).
Key purpose of the role
• To support the manager in implementing digital & social media activities of the italian Schools;
• To support the organization of the institutional and promotional events;
• To support the organization of off-line & on-line activities and PR, in order to implement the brand visibility;
• To support the manager in drawing up quantitative and qualitative reports on the on-line Schools activities (SEO / SEM);
• To be in touch with the procurement office.
Education and skills
• Degree in Communication / PR and qualification in digital / social media / events management;
• English: proficiency is mandatory. Another language is a plus;
• A short experience in digital / PR / events agency is a plus;
• Office Suite: proficiency. The good knowledge of Excel is mandatory;
• Good knowledge of SEO & SEM;
• Strong interest for fashion & arts area.
Istituto Marangoni è un affermato e riconosciuto laboratorio di creazione estetica, con cui collaborano le più interessanti firme del settore moda e design, docenti in grado di trasmettere la loro professionalità per formare l’eccellenza di domani.