Torna alla lista annunci
Junior IT Business Analyst
The Group Investment Asset and Wealth Management Division of the Generali Group has launched the Transformation Program (hereafter “the Program”) aimed at replacing SOFIA, the incumbent Asset Management platform with SimCorp Dimension.
The Program objectives are the following:
• implement a market leading and fully integrated Investment Management platform that provides a high degree of functionality in line with the requirements of a global insurance asset management group, rationalizing existing asset management architecture
• Standardize the target operating model across the investment value chain
• In this perspective, the Division has established the Investments Transactional Platforms Unit to manage the new cross-country platform, assuring its consistency, a proper relationship with the provider and ownership cost control
The Unit is in charge to provide:
• project management
• business analysis
• functional and technical application management support
to end users granting platform evolution/development and maintenance in a consistent way across all stakeholders (“Single Platform” across the Group))
The Unit is meant to be a cross-Country, cross-BUs and cross functional team, also in charge to assure that local needs are considered and taken care of, without disrupting the consistency of the core platform foundation that must stay the same in the logic of a “single platform at Group level”.
The ideal candidate will work on the following activities:
• Steer, coordinate and take ownership of the business analysis, solution design and configuration of new functionalities required by business users within transactional platform ecosystem
• Effectively assess feasibility and required effort to implement new solutions and follow up to the implementation plan according to the deadlines agreed with the business
• Contribute to the management, development and evolution of the new platform within Generali Group by providing latest technologies in action and innovation trends in the delivery of solutions and services to allow business users and external clients to achieve their objectives
• Coordinate with the other business analysts and Configurators of the Unit so as to establish a unique and centralized design authority able to provide consistent end-to-end solutions.
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Generali Investments Holding S.p.A. guarantees a solid framework of services designed to support various asset management activities. Key elements include back office activities, organized to provide maximum efficiency; advanced reporting systems and sophisticated technological infrastructures. The company also acts as a holding company, retaining share capital in the boutiques and Generali Investments’ companies.