Torna alla lista annunci
Supply Chain Analytics Architect
SDG CONSULTING ITALIA S.P.A.
Working in SDG means joining one of the fastest growing management consulting firms specializing in Business Analytics, Corporate Performance Management and Advanced Business Solutions. With more than 1,000 professionals worldwide, it is recognized by Gartner among the 37 most avant-garde companies in the world in the Data & Analytics sector, as the only Italian and second in Europe.
What does it mean to be a Supply Chain Analytics Architect in SDG?
Is the professional figure engaged in the design of innovative and disruptive Supply Chain Management models through an advanced use of data and analytical solutions, allowing companies to simulate new scenarios and optimize results.
You will become part of the S&OP & Supply Chain Analytics competence center, focused on the revision of the Sales & Operations Analytics processes with Business Intelligence, Planning, Simulations & Data Mining solutions, particularly active in the Fashion, Consumer products and Pharma sectors.
What challenges await you?
- You will join the SDG Global Community, 1,000+ professionals in 20 offices worldwide
- you will be able to understand the functioning of the Supply Chain & Retail Management processes, to know the indicators that measure Process Performance
- You will build solutions that will allow companies to simulate new scenarios and optimize results
- You will deal with topics transversal to the didactic areas of Operations, Controlling, Data Science & Information Technology, experimenting the application in global projects that will allow you to get in touch with international customers and teams.
Do you have the right characteristics?
- Fast Learner: interest in working with the Learn-Unlearn-Relearn approach
- Citizen Data Science: willingness to get involved by working with innovative and disruptive technologies to combine business needs with analytics solutions
- Technology attitude: SQL, VBA, R, Python, MS Office are only the starting point but ... don't worry if your knowledge is basic: we have a Learning Center to quickly transform you into a Data Cruncher
- Global Community approach: an excellent knowledge of English is essential to work in the SDG Global Community. Knowledge of French at a good level of communication will be a preferential requirement.
- Team Player: A good team player is an altruistic, dynamic, enthusiastic, resilient and positive person. They are elements at the base of the SDG Values ??and we work to grow a culture of values ??at all levels
SDG è un gruppo internazionale di consulenza di direzione, specializzato in Business Process Reengineering, Corporate Performance Management e Collaborative Business Intelligence. SDG Group, unica italiana, è stata selezionata da Gartner (la più autorevole fonte a livello globale sull'innovazione e le tecnologie dell'informazione) tra le 27 società europee leader nel settore della consulenza di Business Intelligence e Information Management. Con un team di oltre 200 consulenti, SDG opera in Italia con tre sedi (Milano, Roma e Verona) e con filiali dirette in Spagna (Barcellona e Madrid), Francia, UK, USA e Middle East. SDG vanta più di 300 clienti appartenenti a diversi settori industriali (Consumer Products, Fashion, Financial Services, Retail, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Utilities) ed è riconosciuta come centro di eccellenza nel disegno e sviluppo di modelli e sistemi a supporto dei processi di pianificazione e controllo.