Torna alla lista annunci
E-COMMERCE CUSTOMER CARE INTERN
Guess Europe Sagl
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Reporting directly to the E-Commerce Fraud and Customer Care Specialist, the E-Commerce Customer Care Intern will support the Customer Care and Operations teams (especially the E-Commerce Fraud and Customer Care Specialist) in the daily activities related to payments, order management, operations and customer care activities.
CORE JOBS RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support the E-Commerce Fraud Specialist in order reviewing and payments monitoring;
• Promptly manage payment claims on dedicated platform and related Payment Service provider(s);
• Support the Fraud and Customer Care Specialist and Customer care team with testing new services;
• Support the Customer care team managing the customer service requests;
• Deal directly with customers either by email and phone;
• Support the Customer care team managing shipments and returns operations with both the warehouse and couriers;
• Support the E-Commerce Operations Specialist with the daily alignment;
• Support the Customer care team setting up dedicated promotions;
• Support the team in elaborating analysis related (but not limited to) frauds, cancellations, returns, orders;
• Communicate and cooperate with internal departments;
• Communicate and cooperate with outsource vendors.
In 1981, GUESS sold its very first pair of jeans to Bloomingdale's department store. Since then, GUESS has grown, becoming one of today's most recognized and influential apparel brands in the world.
The continued dedication and commitment of our employees is the driving force of GUESS. Our talented professionals focus on leading the company with their vision of success. Join the team at GUESS Europe and bring your vision to life.
GUESS Europe is seeking eager, passionate individuals to uphold our commitment to the spirit of the GUESS family of brands including GUESS, Marciano, GUESS Factory.