Torna alla lista annunci
Sales Administration Support
Samsung Electronics Italia S.p.A.
Support Key Account and indirect sales force in performing all administrative tasks and in providing the most efficient contribution in terms of reporting, analysis, customer care and data management.
• Manage commercial back office and support sales agreement definition (customers and vendors): preliminary filling, sales master file updating, processing on internal tools, signing collection and following activation.
• Monitor sell-out promo and collect feedback from agents and customers.
• Provide commercial back office to sales accounts and agents.
• Liaise between agents and customers, when required, to ensure optimal sales relationship.
• Organize and manage customer meetings and data presentations.
• Collaborate with sales administration for sales allowances management.
• Collaborate with marketing for co-advertising management and procedures
• B2B general support and follow up for tender portal registration
• Maintain and update sales reports (i.e.: customer turnover, action plan aging stock, weekly and monthly sales trend, critical models, promotions, sales master file updating).
• Ensure commercial general support: travel expenses/business trip.
Educational Background : Bachelor’s Degree preferably with Economical specialization.
Computer Knowledge: Good Excel and Powerpoint required.
Language Knowledge: Very good written and spoken English.
Samsung Electronics is the global leader in consumer electronics and the core components that go into them. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of televisions, smartphones, cameras, home appliances, medical devices. We employ 206,000 people across 72 countries with annual sales exceeding US $143.1 billion. Our goal is opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Samsung Europe comprises 17 divisions (subsidiaries) across Europe that represent circa $32 bn. in sales. It has recently become the leading Consumer Electronics brand in the region in terms of recognition and most preferred by consumers. However, the ambition on the business is to become THE leading Electronics brand and to double its turnover by 2020. In the pursuit of global excellence, we are continuously looking for dynamic new leaders for the digital age of the 21st Century. It is our people that make Samsung the leader in diverse marketplaces and the market innovator that drives technology. At Samsung Electronics, our products, our people and our approach to business are held to only the highest standards so that we can effectively contribute to a better world.