Torna alla lista annunci
Creative Content Editor Intern
To enhance its team, ARTEMEST is looking for a creative and design-passionate person to support the Marketing Team by planning, creating and executing the brand’s content strategy.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Support the Marketing Team in planning an effective editorial calendar that complements Artemest wider marketing strategy and product offering
- Create interesting and appealing written and visual content that supports improved brand engagement
- Source images and artworks
- Liaise with the Social Media Department, to ensure all activity forms a holistic content strategy
- Maintain the website content once it is live and ensure the information is accurate
- Monitor SEO, tags, titles, etc…
We offer a 6-months internship starting from September 2020.
ARTEMEST is the leading online marketplace for the finest handmade décor.
Our mission is to re-establish the authentic concept of luxury based on heritage, uncompromised quality and craftsmanship.
Launched in June 2015 by Ippolita Rostagno and Marco Credendino, ARTEMEST offers a unique shopping experience through curated editorial content and exceptional videos.
Our team includes international experienced professionals coming from luxury retail, e-commerce and editorial.
CB Insights recently included ARTEMEST in its annual Luxury Tech Market Map: 60 startups changing the way we buy, sell, and perceive luxury.