Torna alla lista annunci
Investor Relations Event Coordinator - maternity leave contract
The Investor Relations Event Coordinator reports to the Head of Investor Relations. He/she is supporting the rest of the team in the planning and execution of the investor relations activity.
Working cross-functionally with Finance, Legal, Communications and other departments, the Investor Relations Event Coordinator gains a broad level of exposure throughout the Corporate organization, including senior management.
The candidate will be involved in the following activities:
• Logistical planning and execution of corporate events like Investor Days and Results Presentations, in coordination with Group Employees Communication & Events Management
• Organisation of internal meetings with management and other departments and external meetings with analysts, investors and rating agencies
• Supports on Investor Relations content on the website
• Preparation of market feedback documents for senior management
• Management of Investor Relations intranet and shared email inbox
• Management of key contacts database
• Support Investor Targeting activities
• Preparation and monitor of statistics on Team activities
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard-bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.