Torna alla lista annunci
MERCHANDISE ADMINISTRATOR ASSISTANT INTERN
Guess Europe Sagl
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The role supports and assists the Retail Merchandise Planner in the allocation, logistic and buying activities to help meet or exceed sales opportunities (targets) with all strategies.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Accountable to the Retail Merchandise Planner, support the allocation strategies for the product assigned with accuracy and by maintaining stock level based on actual results and variance versus historic and forecast
- Assist the Planning & Allocation team in system maintenance with the respect of deadlines
- Assist the Planning & Allocation team in logistic activities
- Responsible for weekly/monthly Stores stock holding for the specified group of stores and styles
- Collaborates with the Logistics team to ensure effective communication leading to the controlled and timely flow of stock
In 1981, GUESS sold its very first pair of jeans to Bloomingdale's department store. Since then, GUESS has grown, becoming one of today's most recognized and influential apparel brands in the world.
The continued dedication and commitment of our employees is the driving force of GUESS. Our talented professionals focus on leading the company with their vision of success. Join the team at GUESS Europe and bring your vision to life.
GUESS Europe is seeking eager, passionate individuals to uphold our commitment to the spirit of the GUESS family of brands including GUESS, Marciano, GUESS Factory.