Torna alla lista annunci
Financial Risk Management Intern - Data & Analytics
Do you like risk? Be Quant!
Our Financial Risk Management Line of Service is on the forefront of KPMG Advisory outstanding performance: our appointed partner is the Global Leader for the Financial Risk Management Practice within KPMG Network worldwide. Our professionals support clients across all industries to achieve robust financial risk management frameworks that satisfy compliance demands, contribute to better decision making and enhance results.
In a global environment defined by constant disruption, business leaders need data and analytics they can trust to inform their most important decisions. KPMG's network of D&A specialists leverages on deep industry and process knowledge to define business problems, build solutions, and deliver end-to-end services. KPMG work across functions and industries to accelerate activities that go beyond an individual member firm's reach to address clients most pressing business issues.
Your solid skills will be highly valued and will place you at the centre of a first-class environment, where you will be able to contribute first hand to the success of our clients and to your own professional growth. Through challenging projects you will gain a deep and specialized experience across all aspects of banking-insurance industry.
As a part of KPMG Advanced Data and Analytics Team in Milan, as a Data Scientist Intern you will be accountable for solid and strategic projects. In particular, you will:
• Analyze and model structured data using advanced statistical methods and implement algorithms and software needed to perform analyses
• Build recommendation engines, spam classifiers, sentiment analyzers and classifiers for unstructured and semi-structured data
• Cluster large amount of user generated content and process data in large-scale environments using Hadoop and Spark
• Perform machine learning, natural language, and statistical analysis methods, such as classification, collaborative filtering, association rules, sentiment analysis, topic modeling, time-series analysis, regression, statistical inference, and validation methods
• Drive client engagements focused on Big Data and Advanced Business Analytics, in diverse domains such as product development, marketing research, public policy, optimization, and risk management; communicate results and educate others through reports and presentations
• Perform explanatory data analyses, generate and test working hypotheses, prepare and analyze historical data and identify patterns
KPMG Advisory S.p.A. is an equal opportunities employer.
Businesses are demanding a broad mix of Advisory Services as they seek to address the myriad of challenges and opportunities presented by a persistently volatile and complex economic environment. Our Advisory experts work across the corporate health spectrum covering areas as diverse as profitability, transformation, technology, risk, growth, structure and operations.