Torna alla lista annunci
Data Management Intern
ING Bank N.V.
Data Management Internship
Job Title: Data Management Intern
Experience Level: Recent Graduate
Start Date: May 2020
Are you looking to apply your education, aptitude, and interest in a hands-on role with one of Italy’s top employers? This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to Data Management with an industry leader. We are looking for bright and motivated individuals to join our Data Management team for a full-time internship.
The Data Management team is responsible for the delivery of data for global and local regulatory or business-driven needs through the current and target data infrastructure while ensuring data management and data quality as key added values for the bank. You will have the opportunity to learn and contribute to a company that is revolutionizing the way we do banking.
What you’ll do
• Analyze business goals, objectives, and needs
• Support in the team’s main deliverables: documentation, presentations and general communication
• Help plan and design business processes and make recommendations for improvement
• Perform research and analysis in support of operations
• Assist in resolving business issues using systems and data
• Help launch new initiatives
• May perform additional projects upon request
How to succeed
• Relevant University Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Computer Science etc. (Master is a plus)
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• English: excellent written and verbal communication skills (any other language is a plus)
• Self-directed and able to work without supervision
• Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
• Strong risk awareness skills and excellent team player
• Results-oriented problem solver
What we offer
From day one you will be fully part of an energetic, multi-disciplinary team that will help you grow and learn as much as possible. Working for the Data Management team gives you the unique opportunity to experience a progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life. Your internship starts in May 2020 for a duration of 6 months.
With around 52,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to make a difference. We hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself. If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.
We believe that a bank should do more than assist its customers. It should give them the means to shape and improve their own futures. It's this belief that led to the creation of our purpose: empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. If you've got good ideas that lead to a more empowering customer experience, you'll be given the chance to make them happen - whatever your position.