Torna alla lista annunci
Application Specialist – Physician
L’Application Specialist – Physician grazie alle sue conoscenze in ambito medico e sui prodotti InterSystems diventerà una figura esperta di riferimento per il cliente guidandolo dalla comprensione del processo, alla valutazione della soluzione più adatta, all’implementazione del software.
The Application Analyst will use their healthcare, business and InterSystems product knowledge to ensure that we contract and implement InterSystems products in a successful, standard and timely manner. The Application Analyst will become an “expert” Physician resource for customers and will be expected to understand the customer process, assess solution best fit and advise the customer how to best implement the standard solution as early as possible. Advise the customer on driving maximum benefits from the solution, whilst keeping customer specific work to an absolute minimum and liaise with various areas of the business on these accordingly. It is therefore essential, that they keep up to date with new product developments as they become available through the normal product release cycle.
This role will act as a Subject Matter Expert for the Physician/ oncology module of our TrakCare Product. The successful individual will have come from a Medical Doctor background and have an in-depth knowledge understanding of the workflows within the hospital Oncology environment and of Oncology/ Clinical systems.
The Application Analyst must be available to visit customer sites and may be assigned to projects that require regular travel with the possibility of spending up to 5 days away from home each week.
Skills and Experience
· Excellent communication skills and experience of conducting customer training, workshops and/or presentations
· Excellent consultative skills ability to articulate and communicate ideas
· Experience interacting directly with customers, including clinicians, and confidently delivering strong messaging
· At least 3 years’ experience working in healthcare and a good understanding of clinical processes
· Experience with EMR systems
· Understanding and experience with Oncology Systems, Hospital Information, Patient Administration (PAS), and Clinical Information Systems
· Experience working in a hospital Medical Doctor role.
· Experience contributing to a multi-disciplined team
· Experience with writing functional documents
· Experience of business process mapping
· Knowledge of Information Systems
· Experience in communicating with key stakeholders at various levels within healthcare organisations which may be government/public and/or private sector businesses
· Experience implementing software solutions
· Exposure to IT services in a customer-facing setting
· Previous experience as an Application or Configuration Specialist
· Previous experience of ch
InterSystems is the information engine that powers some of the world’s most important applications. In healthcare, finance, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems has been a strategic technology provider since 1978. InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries.