Torna alla lista annunci
In this role, you have the opportunity to support Health & Safety team for administrative activities related to workers Medical Checks but also activities related to Environmental Management System and Health & Safety programs.
You are responsible for supporting the H&S Team in the following activities:
- Administrative tasks related to planning and execution of workers Medical Checks and Radiation Safety Programs assessing and analyzing the desirability/necessity of improvements and simplifications in processes and procedures and initiating changes
- ISO 14001 Management System certification and environmental activities (including circular economy and waste management)
- Health & Safety activities and programs including training
You are a part of The IIG Health & Safety team, where a professional but also interesting workplace atmosphere is valued. You will report to the IIG and EMEA H&S Lead and support mainly the Italian Environment Health & Safety activities, in connection with various stakeholder locally and in Global H&S .
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Environmental Sciences
- Language skills: English and Italian Fluent
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High analytical & organizational skills, detailed oriented
- Team player and customer oriented
Please send your CV in English
In return, we offer you:
- A very challenging experience in an international environment!
- Access to the company’s canteen, and a compensation between €620/month and €800/months depending on your level of studies.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
We are a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care.
We leverage advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. Headquartered in the Netherlands, the company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care.